The RB-320 has surprisingly good DX performance even when operating as low as ½ wavelength. As a full-size wide spaced 3 element beam, it should be mounted on at least a medium-duty tower, and turned with a heavy-duty rotor. When mounted at 1 to 1½ wavelengths or higher it’s a force to be reckoned with.
This antenna was designed with the serious DX’er/contester in mind. It will compete with yagis with up to twice the boom length, and you’ll hear the weak ones better due to its low noise characteristics. Its supergain performance is backed by a money-back guarantee.
- Wind loading: 7 Sq. ft. (maximum 80 mph)
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Maximum element length: 35’ 9″
- Turning radius: 20.8’
- Boom Length: 25.75′
- Boom diameter: 2.125″ tapered
- Feedpoint Imp: 50 Ohm unbal.
- Feedpoint: UHF coax connector
- Free space gain : =>10 dBi
- F/B ratio: =>25 dB